Gramercy Starck 340 East 23rd Street Rentals Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who is the management company? AKAM Associates.
- How quick can I move in the Gramercy Starck Rentals? Gramercy Starck Condo at 340 East 23rd Street has an application process. This condo rental application process can take at the very minimum two weeks up to 30 days depending on how quickly the application is submitted with all of the necessary documentation and board approval. So if you call us today looking to move in tomorrow or a few days from now, we won’t be able to accommodate.
- How much is the security deposit and is it first and last months rent upfront? There is no one answer to this question as each owner will have a different requirement based on their preferences and your but usually expect at least the first months rent upfront and at least 1 months security.
- Is Gramercy Starck Rentals pet friendly? As of now, Gramercy Starck is pet friendly, but the individual owner of the condominium may not be, so it depends, call us to find out if the type of apartment you are interested in is pet friendly or not?
- What about the broker fee? Again, there is no umbrella answer to this question because you will be renting directly from an owner, this is not a big management company, so there will more than likely be some type of broker’s fee involved, whether you or the owner is paying it. The structure of the broker’s fee will be dependent on each apartment, this is something that we will be able to tell you once we know we know what you are looking for.
If you have any additional question that is not answer here, email us at Morgan.Evans@elliman.com or Call us directly at (917)837-8869.
Gramercy Starck has seen a lot of activity this summer and throughout the year, a lot more than what we saw last year at this same time. Right now there are 14 apartments currently on the market, 2 apartments that have contracts signed, with a number of closings in the past 60 days.
4 One bedrooms for sale, ranging in price of $795,000 to $950,000
1 Two bedroom for sale asking $1,550,000
2 Three Bedrooms for sale $1,980,000 to $2,199,000
Gramercy Starck had a complete sell out when it first came on the market closing in 2008. The apartments selling now are ALL resale units meaning you are purchasing from an owner and you do not have to pay the closing costs associated with a new construction condominium, a considerable savings. Below is the list of apartments that have sold this year at Gramercy Starck.
- 6G $555,000 (Studio)
- 5K $787,500(One Bedroom)
- PH1B 1.365 Million(Two Bedroom)
- PH4B 2.625 million(Three Bedroom)
- 3F $745,000(One Bedroom)-Just Closed, September 8th, May not be final closing price
- 3L $780,000(One Bedroom)-Just Closed, September 8th, May not be final closing price
- 6L $805,000(One Bedroom)
- All Prices were found either on PropertyShark and are subject or error and revision
- 16H Asking $850,000(One bedroom)
- 12A Asking $799,000(One Bedroom)
Most of the apartments that have sold this year have been 1 Bedroom apartments, and there looks to be more sales this year of One Bedroom Apartments. The Average price for a 1 bedroom is $897,500 with a low of $799,000 and a high asking price of $950,000. The average Days on market of a 1 bedroom is 83 Days on Market.
Overall, the best priced apartments are selling at Gramercy Starck, with multiple apartments available for both studio’s and 1 Bedrooms buyers are typically seeing multiple apartments and then decided what apartment presents the best value and fit for them.
Read More Blogs below:
Call us (917) 837-8869 for your specific Gramercy Starck condo unit today.
Gramercy Starck condo studio-340 East 23rd Street, New York NY 10010. Gramercy Starck condo is one of the most sought after new condo in the neighborhood of Gramercy in Manhattan New York. This Manhattan New York condo building was built in 2007 with Philippe Starck designs.
This studio is North facing with top of the line appliances, washer and dry in the unit, and ideal floor plan for someone looking for a studio in the Downtown Manhattan New York area. Call 917 837 8869 today to see it immediately.