Gramercy Starck 340 East 23rd Street Condo rental Frequent Asked Questions & Answers:
Why Rent at Gramercy Starck? Gramercy by Starck condominium is a condo building that makes a statement. This is not your average condo building, this building has the style and the design uniqueness. If you don’t like those plain vanilla cookie cutter rental buildings you are going to love Gramercy Starck. Unlike most rental buildings there is a high level of finishes and amenities that hard to find elsewhere. When you walk in and are face to face with the huge Renaissance portrait and standing underneath the mega-lampshade-chandelier you know where you are at. The apartments are outfitted with high end appliances, washer/dryers in ALL of the the units, and full access to all of the amenities without any additional costs. You will have full access to the completely outfitted fitness room with sauna and steam rooms in the his and her locker rooms.
340 East 23rd Street Gramercy Starck Rentals Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who is the management company? AKAM Associates.
- How quick can I move in the Gramercy Starck Rentals? Gramercy Starck Condo at 340 East 23rd Street has an application process. This condo rental application process can take at the very minimum two weeks up to 30 days depending on how quickly the application is submitted with all of the necessary documentation and board approval. So if you call us today looking to move in tomorrow or a few days from now, we won’t be able to accommodate.
- How much is the security deposit and is it first and last months rent upfront? There is no one answer to this question as each owner will have a different requirement based on their preferences and your but usually expect at least the first months rent upfront and at least 1 months security.
- Is Gramercy Starck Rentals pet friendly? As of now, Gramercy Starck is pet friendly, but the individual owner of the condominium may not be, so it depends, call us to find out if the type of apartment you are interested in is pet friendly or not?
- What about the broker fee? Again, there is no umbrella answer to this question because you will be renting directly from an owner, this is not a big management company, so there will more than likely be some type of broker’s fee involved, whether you or the owner is paying it. The structure of the broker’s fee will be dependent on each apartment, this is something that we will be able to tell you once we know we know what you are looking for.
If you have any additional question that is not answer here, email us at Morgan.Evans@elliman.com or Call us directly at (917)837-8869.
For a complete list of the current Gramercy Starck Condo Rentals or for sale or rent in Downtown Manhattan call Morgan Evans (917)837-8869 for further details.