Why Rent at Gramercy Starck? Gramercy by Starck condominium is one of those buildings that makes a statement. If you don’t like those plain vanilla cookie cutter rental buildings you are going to love Gramercy Starck. Unlike most rental buildings there is a high level of finishes and amenities that hard to find elsewhere. When you walk in and are face to face with the huge Renaissance portrait and standing underneath the mega-lampshade-chandelier you know where you are at. The apartments are outfitted with high end appliances, washer/dryers in ALL of the the units, and full access to all of the amenities without any additional costs. You will have full access to the completely outfitted fitness room with sauna and steam rooms in the his and her locker rooms.
Gramercy Starck Condo Rentals Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who is the management company? Douglas Elliman Property Management is the current manager of the building.
- How soon can I move in the Gramercy Starck Rentals? Gramercy Starck Condominiums has an application process. This application process can take at the very minimum two weeks up to 30 days depending on how quickly the application is submitted with all of the necessary documentation and board approval. So if you call us today looking to move in tomorrow or a few days from now, we won’t be able to accommodate.
- How much is the security deposit and is it first and last months rent upfront? There is no umbrella answer to this question as each owner will have a different requirement based on their preferences and your but generally expect at least the first months rent upfront and at least 1 months security.
- Is Gramercy Starck Rentals pet friendly? As of now, Gramercy Starck is pet friendly, but the individual owner of the condominium may not be, so it depends, call us to find out if the type of apartment you are interested in is pet friendly or not?
- Are they any other fee’s involved with Gramercy Starck Rentals? I am going to outline the application fee’s involved in renting, there is a $50 credit application fee, a $1,000 move in deposit that is refundable if no damage takes place at the time of move in.
- What about the broker fee? Again, there is no umbrella answer to this question because you will be renting directly from an owner, this is not a big management company, so there will more than likely be some type of broker’s fee involved, whether you or the owner is paying it. The structure of the broker’s fee will be dependent on each apartment, this is something that we will be able to tell you once we know we know what you are looking for.
To read more about Gramercy Starck Rentals and Sales:
- Gramercy Starck : January 2010 Report
- Gramercy Starck Rental and Sales Expert
For a complete list of the current Gramercy Starck Condo Rentals or for sale or rent in Downtown Manhattan call Morgan Evans (917)837-8869 for further details.